Unleash Your Potential: Golf, Practice, Learn with Trackman
How to Book Simulator Golf / Practice time: Members book ONLINE 30 days in advance, 8am start time each day. Non-members book 7 days in advance.
- Members use the Member Portal and book as per normal.
- Guests go to https://ken-wo.ezlinksgolf.com/index.html#/search
- In the top right corner – click on Create New Account or Sign In.
- If you have a previous username and password, please enter it Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the forgot password link.
- Once logged in, choose the day and time you would like to book.
- Each tee time now shows availability for 1 player, however your group can be up to 4 players.
- Time that end in :01 are for Simulator #1 and times ending in :02 are Simulator #2. Make sure to choose the same simulator when booking multiple hours.
- Confirm your time and voila you should receive a confirmation number and a confirmation email.
- You’ve done it! Take a seat and enjoy your morning coffee or tea and await your indoor session!
How much is it?
Morning: Member $35 per hour, Non-Member $45 (*fee is per hour not per person)
Members can bring non-member friends and pay the member price. Four player maximum per simulator. If you want to book for five or more players you will need to book both simulators.
All prices are subject to hst and must be paid at check in.
Advanced bookings – gice us a call! 902-681-0678
- Advanced bookings / groups of five or more (up to ten maximum) must book both simulators.
How long does it take to play 18 holes?
You must book the simulator for additional hour(s), based on the number of golfers shown on the following 9 hole or 18 hole charts.
18 Hole Round:
1 golfer = 1 hour
2 golfers = 2 hours
3 golfers = 3 hours
4 golfers = 4 hours
9 Hole Round:
1 golfer = 1 hour
2 golfers = 1 hour
3 golfers = 2 hours
4 golfers = 2 hours
How to Book a Lesson / Fitting:
Individual Adult Lesson $80 hst included.
Junior Lesson $50 hst included.
Fittings $80 plus hst. (Fitting fee waived with purchase)
What to Wear?
It’s simple, dress comfortable. Our normal dress code applies to our indoor simulator (no tank tops, cutoff shorts) - Indoor shoes are a must. Golf shoes or sneakers.
Do I bring my clubs?
Yes. Each player must have their own clubs. Sharing clubs is not permitted.
Hours of Operation: November / December (subject to change with plenty of notice)
Wednesday 10:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 10:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
In the case of a major winter storm, simulator golf might be cancelled. All bookings will be notified as soon as possible.