Why not start young? The Swing Start program is for children aged 5 to 8 years old and is designed to introduce the game in a variety of fun activities throughout the summer.
|2021 Swing Start Clinic Dates - Updated April 20, 2021|
|May 7, 14, 21|
|June 4, 18, 25|
|July 9, 16, 30|
|Aug 6, 13, 20|
- Open to children ages 5 to 8
- Juniors in this category MUST be accompanied by an ADULT at all times while on the golf course
- Registration gift for the kids
- A season ending bbq and banquet is held in August
- Playing - permitted on the golf course after 4pm daily
- Practice Facilities - Weekdays anytime with adult, Weekends after 4pm with adult.
Reminder: Must be accompanied by an ADULT
- Clinics are held on selected Friday afternoons throughout the summer - groups are divided by age and skill level.
- 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
- 4:50 pm - 5:35 pm
- 5:40 pm - 6:25 pm
- 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Note: To secure a spot for your child (children) in the Swing Start Program please contact our administration office at 902-681-0678.
- $300.00 (HST included)
- $270.00 (HST included) *if parent/guardian is a member