|June 10||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Underground Irrigation Systems|
|June 17||Regular Play - Sponsored by: IPC Securities|
|June 24||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Jordan's Home Furnishings|
|July 1||Canada Day! ***NO Men's League***|
|July 8||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Maynard Bent & Fagan|
|July 15||Regular Play - Sponsored by: East Coast International|
|July 22||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Dave Reid Harvest Wealth Management|
|July 29||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Bishop's Cellar|
|Aug 5||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Equilibrium Engineering|
|Aug 12||Regular Play - Sponsored by: CIBC Wood Gundy|
|Aug 19||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Gates Insurance|
|Aug 26||Men's League Summer Slam Sponsored by: Valley Ford
SHOTGUN Start @ 2:30 PM
Meal following play
Special Prize Draw Following Dinner
*The below information will be updated following the first Men's League committee meeting in 2020.
WEEKLY ENTRY FEE & BREAKDOWN
- Entry fee = $13
(Flight Prizing = $6.50, 2’s Comp = $2.00, Team comp $2.00, Keeper Pot $1.50, Ringerboard $1.00)
- Thanks to our returning sponsor, Molson Canada we will once again be drawing for a Coors Light Prize at the end of the season as well as several other great prizes. The details of the draw and eligibility are as follows:
- Players will receive 1 ballot for each men’s league they participate in throughout the season for a chance to win the Grand Prize
- To be eligible for the draw, the individual MUST play in at least 5 scheduled men’s league events (June to August) throughout the season.
- A season long ringer board will be in effect for men’s league.
- Your ringer board score is the 18 hole score/ total of “your best gross score on each hole” throughout the entire season. Only scores from rounds played during a weekly men’s league are eligible for the ringer board.
- Divisions will be set on August 1st based on number of entries and handicaps.
- There will be 4 (maybe 5) divisions for the ringer board for the season with top 3 players in each division winning a prize at the end of the season.
The KEEPER POT accumulates for the entire season and is used to purchase prizing for the year end Prize Draw. These prizes will be awarded by Video.
- Please return all scorecards to the Pro Shop
- FIRST and LAST names printed clearly on the card
- Sign cards to attest scores
- Legible numbers
NOTE: The responsibility to turn in the scorecard lies solely with the players in the group. If a scorecard is NOT turned into the Pro Shop following play on Wednesday, the scores will NOT be included. The onus is not on the pro shop staff to retrieve cards so PLEASE turn them following play.
We encourage your feedback and ideas.
2020 COMMITTEE MEMBERS